Monday, February 19, 2007

The inbuilt Mechanism

Recently I had a golden opportunity (May be one time) of interacting with the
Government system and yes I came out of it pretty well. I wanted a piece of
Bangalore in my name and it is a micro-piece... guesses what the procedure is you DO NOT directly interact with the people in the government office... instead you Catch hold of a Facilitator (I call it that way) and do what you can even get a Piece in Bangalore which may not exist at all.

So here is the way it went, call up the Fac... and let him know that you want to buy a piece for which the government has not entered the dimension of the piece in the Bangalore which has no dimension and the answer is uni-vocal and the answer is "Saar add madisthini bidi saar dimensionu..."

Then this gave the required confidence and the go-ahead for the fac... Now the next day Go to the office and as a illiterate close your eyes... and sign and sign on the list of papers given by Fac and then he pulls me in front of camera and then my finger prints and done the piece of Land is mine.... Neither I know who gave me neither does the authority knows who bought it....

But yes... the important thing is pending.... handover of some packets... the system is so neat that it is a total package I do not get to know even the breakup of the distribution....

And yes I came to know later on that the Fac can be a actual Facilitator or a Educated Lawyer if you think you can't interact with ordinary humans.... but both have package deals only and what more there are no other quick options to enter the office.....

Isn't this an adoption from the IT Industry... this is typical outsourcing right... do we really tell anybody how much we get NO!!! Does anybody really get to know how many resources were involved in building a piece of anything.... AND how many of us do make pieces without dimensions and any know how about it....

It’s all IT Effect!!!!!

2 comments:

shivanandch said...

Sudhi, Thanks for sharing your learnings. hope this article will provide a way to approach bureaucracy in B'lore buying :)

Bhargav said...

Sir..First of all, never knew that u started blogging... I mean you are the last person I'd expect to blog.. :)..
Anywayz, good start....