Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Stone Model ( Kallu toorata)

Most of us have heard about Waterfall Model, Iterative Model and Blah Blah in the day to day work. I have been working for some time and have not used any of these I guess :( What I have been using is Kallu Toorata......

With most of the time spent in cleaning up the dust bin( My term for the defects of course I got it from someone else ...)... there is no defined way to clean the bin quicker....

Instead I follow the simple mechanism know the target and throw a stone, if the stone gets stuck increase the stone size and keep hitting until target falls.... stone bombards back... careful change the stone quickly else you may get hurt if you increase the stone size( All the manager stuff starts RCA ..etc)....

That’s all and the bin is cleared still not able to clear the bin, its time the dust bin would be changed... yes it is time when all your releases are over without your fix... you get a new dustbin and again set some target and throw stones....

Yes, most important of all never ever start clearing the dust bin as far as possible move the dust to some other’s bin after all this works faster right....

And now thinking this is not for me I always do something new.... and fill up the dust in somebody else's bin.... that’s good but whenever I have got such an opportunity I believe in assuming that the *SO CALLED NEW THING* is already in a dust bin which has been transferred and start stoning... it helps.... Well, most of my colleagues know this but still it helps to document you see... doesn't WATERFALL MODEL* say this.....

As Mr. Tiger states Getting bombarded with the smallest possible Stone always
helps......

More of GYAAN Coming up if possible

DISCLAIMER: This blog is only for reference ( And not for interpretation). I will not compensate for any injuries caused by the stone.... I still work and am up to the task OKKKKKKK

1 comment:

Bhargav said...

Err..umm..well... Dont know wat exactly you are talking about..Englis alli bardre chennagiratte..
First of all..
My understanding of kallu toorata is simple..
1. Ask Rangarajan of srirampuram to write a few lines in Tamil... And inform Vatal Nagaraj.-> You then pelt stones at IT companies..
OR
2. Just scream Annavrige jai.. And pelt some stones at passing by cars..
OR
3. Simply throw stones at dogs..
4. Nange ee waterfall model ella gotilla.. So..kindly excuse..